wsl2 in ubuntu  22.04 has 9.5.4.1 sagemath

Le 17/10/2022 à 23:00, Matthias Koeppe a écrit :
Details please - what is broken

On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 9:13:06 PM UTC-7 florian...@gmail.com wrote:

    This pertains to installation of sage-9.7.tar.gz under WSL2. I've
    found it necessary to run

    cp -r $HOME/sage/sage-9.7/src/sage/ext_data/ $HOME/sage/local/lib/sage

    in order for various packages to pick up code in ext_data. I'm
    compiling from source. I prefer
    to configure sage to compile as much as possible and to rely on
    ubuntu/debian packages
    as little as possible.

    On Friday, October 14, 2022 at 1:56:05 PM UTC-4 dim...@gmail.com