I want to plot the solution of my differential equation. However, the
solution returned by `desolve` is in implicit form (as should be expected,
the docs say most solution returned are like that)

Here is my current broken code.

```
x = var ('x')
y = function ('y')(x)
sol = desolve(diff(y,x)==(x*y^2 - cos (x) * sin (x) )/(y*(1 - x^2)) ,y, [0
,2])
# display(sol)  # <--- for displaying solution in jupyter notebook

s,t = var('s t')
p = implicit_plot (sol==0 ,( s,-5,5),(t,-5,5), gridlines='major' )
show(p)
```

The output being returned is a blue square.Clearly there I am doing
something wrong
in the way I am using sol to implicit plot. What can I do to fix it?

Regards
Gaurish