Many of the errors are discussed at https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/34838.
You can probably avoid those by running "make typing_extensions" before
running "make".

The most recent error seems to be for sagelib:

    ld: library not found for -lopenblas

I assume that you followed the directions at the end of ./configure? It is
possible that some homebrew package got updated after running ./configure,
and now Sage is looking for the old one and can't find it. Maybe you need
to start over by running "make distclean"? Re-run "./configure", then "make
typing_extension", then "make".