Few years ago I asked the list to explain maxwell equation : But at that times I didn't understand maybe I didn't asked properly what I wanted ?

I tried in gpt which answered me this  for Gauss equation :

x, y, z = var('x y z')
epsilon_0 = var('epsilon_0')
rho = function('rho')(x, y, z)
#mu = function('mu')(x, y, z)
E = vector([function('E_1')(x, y, z), function('E_2')(x, y, z), function('E_3')(x, y, z)])

# Calculer la divergence du champ électrique
div_E = diff(E[0], x) + diff(E[1], y) + diff(E[2], z)

# Équation de Gauss
eq = div_E == rho / epsilon_0

# Afficher le résultat
show(eq)