Good evening all, I am trying to run make but get the following error.
make build/make/Makefile --stop
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/macka/Sage/sage-9.5'
rm -f config.log
mkdir -p logs/pkgs
ln -s logs/pkgs/config.log config.log
error: Sage source tree is unconfigured. Please run "./configure" first.
note:  Type "./configure --help" to see the available configuration options.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:55: build/make/Makefile] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/macka/Sage/sage-9.5'
make: *** [Makefile:38: base-toolchain] Error 2

I have run ./configure many times but nothing changes.

Any help would be much appreciated.