On up-to-date Archlinux and Manjaro machines, I get build errors of the
packages  sage_numerical_backends_coin-9.0b12
and sage_numerical_backends_gurobi-9.3.1 in SageMath version 10.2.rc0. For
both packages the error logs look similar.  I don't know if the following
is the relevant part of the logs:

  Error compiling Cython file:
          if self.is_variable_continuous(variable):
              return v
          else:
              return int(round(v))

      cpdef int ncols(self):