On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 02:36:09PM +0530, Dibyendu Roy wrote:
> I am unable to build Cryptominisat. The log is attached. Kindly help.
It's because 5.8.0 is quite old.

We're working in getting the latest cryptominisat in Sage on
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37669

You can try merging this PR - if your Sage is built from source.

Or you can try ./sage --pip install pycryptosat -
but perhaps you'd also need a small modification of
src/sage/sat/solvers/cryptominisat.py
from this PR.

HTH
Dima