Jd gmn saham asri? Kmrn beli di 435..apa biarkan bertumbuh aja atau jual dulu
ya?

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

-----Original Message-----
From: emountai...@yahoo.co.id
Sender: saham@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:04:55
To: <saham@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [saham] ASRI right issue

Copas . . . . . . . . . . . Credit Suisse::: Alam Sutera: To Launch Non
Pre-Emptive Rights Issue
ASRI will call an EGM on November 25, 2011 to discuss its non pre-emptive
rights issue to sell 10% new shares to strategic investors. While the amount is
yet disclosed, the NPE rights issue proceeds will be used to fund ASRI’s
expansion. Per 9M11, ASRI’s marketing sales reached Rp2.3 tn from its 2011
target of Rp2.5 tn.
Sales commentary: ASRI has twice raised its 2011 marketing sales target, from
Rp1.7 tn initially to Rp2.2 tn to Rp2.5 tn. ASRI is one of the most aggressive
township developers in West Jakarta, which currently expanding its land bank in
Pasar Kemis, Tangerang, greater Jakarta. We are a seller into strength on ASRI.
ASRI What's a non pre-emptive equity issuance?It is a mechanis
RX  : ASRI What's a non pre-emptive equity issuance?It is a mechanism of
issuing a maximum 10% new shares after it is approved bythe EGM, without having
to issue rights first. Once the approval is received,the approval will be good
for 2 years and the issuance can be done anytime within that time period. The
issued new shares will have a 1 year lock-up period to protect minority
shareholders.The pricing of the sharesis regulated, withthe minimum pricing
point of the averageprice of 25 trading days before theEGM agenda is announced.
Based on our calculation, the minimum pricing point will be Rp410, which
implies that the company can get a minimum of about Rp700bn by issuing 10% new
shares.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!