here a info from the newsgroup rec.arts.anime.misc, thanks for
reading,arigato

Stéphane Dumas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Maxwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.anime.misc,rec.answers,news.answers
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:33 AM
Subject: Welcome to rec.arts.anime.misc 05-01-07

> Archive-name: anime/welcome
> Posting-Frequency: Monthly (on the 1st)
> Maintainer: Rob Maxwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Last-modified: September 25, 2003
>
> Welcome to rec.arts.anime.misc
> ------------------------------
>
> 0) Changes
>
> 1) What is rec.arts.anime.misc?
>
> 2) Anime Related Newsgroups
>
> 3) What should I do to avoid being "flamed" or worse?
>
> 4) What are binaries?
>
> 5) Where can I show my pictures?
>
> 6) What is worse than "flaming"?
>
> 7) What does "*plonk*" mean?
>
> 8) What does "lurk" mean?
>
> 9) What are "spoilers" and "spoiler space"?
>
> 10) How should I post a reply?
>
> 11) Who should I not reply to?
>
> 12) I am doing everything that it says here to do, so why am I still being
> ignored?
>
> 13) What are all the [brackets] in the Subject Lines for?
>
> 14) Why did I get e-mail from "LISTSERV.VT.EDU" about my post?
>
> 15) History of this FAQ

> 0) Changes
>
> * Returns to news.answers and rec.answers.

> 1) What is rec.arts.anime.misc?
>
> The official short description is: Japanese animation fen discussion
>
> [Editor's Note: fen is a pluralized form of fan.]
>
> Originally it was called rec.arts.anime and was created in November of
> 1987 and absorbed discussion from rec.arts.comics and rec.arts.sf-lovers.
> It became the only Big 8 newsgroup for all forms of animation. Discussion
> of American animation, e.g., Disney, Warner Brothers, etc., became seen as
> a disruption in the newsgroup. This would lead to the creation of
> rec.arts.animation in 1990.
>
> By the spring of 1993, rec.arts.anime was getting crowded with an
> onslaught of FAQs, people seeking to buy, sell, or trade for anime, and
> works of fan written anime fiction. This overcrowding was relieved by the
> creation of three new rec.arts.anime newsgroups:
>
> rec.arts.anime.info
> Announcements about Japanese animation. (Moderated)
> Created: May 5, 1993
>
> rec.arts.anime.marketplace
> Things for sale in the Japanese animation world.
> Created: May 23, 1993
>
> rec.arts.anime.stories
> All about Japanese comic fanzines. (Moderated)
> Created: May 5,1993
> Superceded: March 18, 1996
>
> In 1996, a final splitting of rec.arts.anime occurred. Additionally,
> rec.arts.anime.stories was renamed and retooled.
>
> rec.arts.anime.misc
> Japanese animation fen discussion.
> Created: March 18, 1996
>
> Charter:
> An unmoderated newsgroup for general anime discussion and topics that
> don't fall into any of the other categories.
>
> [Editor's Note: r.a.a.m officially supercedes rec.arts.anime at this point
> and r.a.a. is remove grouped (rmgrouped) May 20, 1996.]
>
> rec.arts.anime.models
> Models designed after Japanese animation characters.
> Created: March 18, 1996

> [...]

Group email addresses:
  Post message: Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List owner:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:

For further info, please visit the list's web site at
  http://haruka.nu/suml

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional