Here a info from rec.arts.anime.misc thanks for reading, arigato

Stéphane Dumas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Maxwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.anime.misc
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:14 AM
Subject: [Meta] A new Naruto newsgroup?

>   Over in news:news.groups.proposals [just click the URL to go to the
> newsgroup; or if there is nothing to click, copy the entire name
> (including the double "news") and paste it into your browser and then hit
> Enter; or go to Google Groups:
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups.proposals/topics?hl=en ], in a
> thread about bulk creation of "obvious" newsgroups, they intend to create
> new newsgroups for the Apple iPod, iPhone, and various other newsgroups
> including rec.arts.anime.naruto.
>
>   Although, I doubt we will use it, you may want to comment on the
> proposed creation either for or against it.
>
>   If anything, we might be better served with rec.arts.anime.figures for
> PVC figure discussion (or not).
>
> -Rob

Group email addresses:
  Post message: Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List owner:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:

For further info, please visit the list's web site at
  http://haruka.nu/suml

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional