Here a info from the newsgroup alt.fan.sailor-moon thanks for reading arigato

Stéphane Dumas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Kern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 14 sep 2006, 15:25
Subject: 200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 109
To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

Episode109- Moment of shock!  Mutual identities revealed

Poor Minako...she certainly is a basket case, isn't she.

Thisepisodehas one of my favorite daimon -- Doorknob-der, the daimon
who isn't made for fighting, just for locking stuff up.  I love her
wild attacks and her attempt to getSailorMoonto attack Eudial
instead of her.  The image of Tomoe trying to shove an entire door
into the daimon box was classic as well.

-Chris