Here a info from alt.fan.sailor-moon thanks for reading, arigato

Stéphane Dumas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Kern <chrisker...bos...@gmail.com>
Date: 4 août 2006, 08:07
Subject: 200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 69
To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

Episode69- Awaken, sleeping beauty! Mamoru's distress

Motoki makes his first appearance in R, and also his sister Unazuki
appears. She doesn't get much airtime during the series, though.

Instead of breaking up with Usagi until he finds out what the dream
means, how about staying with her until he finds out what the dream
means? I really think the writers should have come up with a more
convincing reason for the breakup; it just makes Mamoru seem like an
idiot.

Luna's been getting in a lot of hits lately in battle.

-Chris