Here a info from alt.fan.sailor-moon thanks for reading, arigato

Stéphane Dumas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sunnie <sunniec...@comcast.net>
Date: 7 août 2006, 17:13
Subject: 200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 72
To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

Chris Kern wrote:
>Episode72- Cold-hearted Rubeus! The four sisters of sorrow.

> When I started watching SM in 1996, this was the finalepisode
> available in English (I think there might have been some scattered
> fansubs, but VKLL had not yet appeared). It's not really a good
> stopping point.

No kidding.  It was so weird having it end here.  Although it was a very
goodepisodeoverall.  Although I could have done without the various,
uh, bodily function gags.  -_-;;

> Everyone was clutching onto the bridge tryingnot to get sucked into
> the black hole, but Mercury and Jupiter are holding on to each other.

Yes.  Very tightly.  And while everyone else has the "ack! don't fall
look" on their faces, Mercury has a look of concentration, and Jupiter's
face is extremely angry and possessive looking.  Very 'over my dead
body.'  I squeed a bit over that scene.

Also, for some reason the typical order of the Senshi calls (Mercury,
Mars, Jupiter, Venus) were switched ever so slightly in each time they
called them out (Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus).  This resulted in
Mercury and Jupiter being together a ton (they even share a face shot).
    I would have passed it off, since they will randomly change up the
order, but usually duringSailorTeam events whenMoonstarts the call,
it seems like they go in proper introductory order.

...or I could just be going overboard.  But dang it, they had to show
the image of them on the bridge over and over and over... *content sigh*

Sunnie
~Needs to do some screen capping~

Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: