Here a info from the newsgroup alt.fan.sailor-moon thanks for reading,arigato

Stéphane Dumas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sunnie <sunniec...@comcast.net>
Date: 13 juil 2006, 20:18
Subject: 200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 47
To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

Chris Kern wrote:
>Episode47-Moon'srevival! Mysterious aliens appear

> This is the firstepisodeofSailorMoonR, and like I said before, it
> was almost like a newepisodefor me. Even after watching the whole
> thing I never got a moment of "Oh yeah, I've seen this before"
> recognition. The cats get a lot of fighting action in thisepisode
> (Luna noticed that they always attack Naru. :)

SK and I got a kick out of that one.  I also liked just how protective
Luna was.  She was so reluctant to make Usagi remember those hard times,
and remove her from her normal life.  It made me think of her reaction
right before Princess Serenity used the Crystal and she cried out for
her not to, that she didn't want her to die.  Luna's such a sweet kitty.

> The first eyecatch with the little SD senshi is cute.

Such an improvement on the eyecatch!  Very cute!

> The cardian in thisepisodeVampire, was played by Ogata Megumi (later
>SailorUranus!). Even though her only line was "Vampire" repeated over
> and over, I thought she did a good job at showing a lot of emotion.

Oogata Megumi...when she sings as Eagle Vision, a little piece of me
dies.  Sorry, been listening to a lot of Magic Knight Rayearth music.
Some women shouldn't sing in their male characters' voices.  She's great
singing as Emeraude though.

> Ail and Ann are played by Midorikawa Hikaru and Touma Yumi, both of
> whom are incredibly prolific VAs (you've almost certainly seen them in
> at least one other anime or game).

Yup yup.  SK started rattling off names of people they were while the
credits were still rolling.  <_<  >_>  Which means I need to start
memorizing more seiyuu names so he can't show me up anymore!! :p

> Otome no Policy is the first good ED theme they came up with.

I'm rather fond ofMoonPrincess, but I'm weird.  Otome no Policy is my
favorite ED, right after Rashiku Ikimashou.

I got a little choked up whenSailorMoonsaid goodbye to her normal
self.  It was so reluctant and accepting all at the same time.  Very
nicely done.

While looking at Ginga and Natsumi, all I could think of were the
"human" forms of the earliest enemies in Pretty Cure (which, by the way,
is awful in my opinion).  They all have a funky eyeliner thing going on.
  But it makes it really easy to know they're 'evil'. ^_-

Sunnie

Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: