Here a info from the newsgroup alt.fan.sailor-moon thanks for
reading,arigato

Stéphane Dumas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phoenix<phoe...@mediaone.net>
Date: 15 oct 2006, 17:40
Subject: 200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 141
To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

Chris Kern wrote:
>Episode141- A storm of love!  Minako's big two-timing plan

>I'm getting a little tired of these scenes of Chibi-Usa and Usagi
>fighting over Mamoru.  Chibi-Usa acts like a complete brat in those
>scenes, although Usagi's not much more mature.

I agree. Those scenes are not very funny to me anymore.

>This is a funnyepisode.  Obviously all the stuff with Minako is good,
>but I also like Fish Eye's "don't fight over me!"

Once again, Minako gives us a hilariousepisode. And also, once again,
she shows a surprising resilience to the extraction of whatever
special soul element is the target of the season.

If there is a love lesson here, I'm not quite sure of the message. On
one hand, the other senshi are clearly shocked at Minako dating two
guys at once. But on the other hand, the advice from Pegasus (and
Artemis at the end) seems to be that getting to know several people is
OK and that is how you would ultimately find the one tied to you with
the red string of fate. Perhaps the message here is that it is OK to
shop around, but be honest about the fact that you are.

>Rashiku Ikimasho takes over as the ending BGM, which is much better
>than the previous one.

I really like the melody for this one, but then, I also liked the
melody for previous EP. Out of curiosity, I checked out the lyrics on
this song as I did the last one. I was surprised to discover just how
cynical the full lyrics to this song seem to be. But I'm confused
about the title. ADV translates it as "Let's live our way", but
on-line translations give me "I'll go as myself" and "I'll go with my
looks". None of these translations seem in any way similar. Can anyone
help?

>This was actually the firstepisodeof SuperS that I saw.  I had seen
>S and Stars, but like many people on afsm I had no desire to watch
>SuperS -- I had heard so much about how boring and slow it was, how it
>was all about Chibi-Usa, how it was kiddie, etc.  But several people
>said thisepisodewas funny so I downloaded it off an FTP site, and
>then went ahead and downloaded the rest too (and after that I got the
>videos; actually I still haven't seen the AQ part on videotape, only
>on .rm file).

I'm pretty sure that I watched SMSS in order from the beginning,
initially from second generation VKLL tapes. The last 17 episodes (the
AQ arc) was done in a a single 8 hour marathon with a group of
friends.

--
Phoenixwww.phoenixanime.com

>>Rashiku Ikimasho takes over as the ending BGM, which is much better
>>than the previous one.

>I really like the melody for this one, but then, I also liked the
>melody for previous EP. Out of curiosity, I checked out the lyrics on
>this song as I did the last one. I was surprised to discover just how
>cynical the full lyrics to this song seem to be. But I'm confused
>about the title. ADV translates it as "Let's live our way", but
>on-line translations give me "I'll go as myself" and "I'll go with my
>looks". None of these translations seem in any way similar. Can anyone
>help?

It's hard to translate; I'm not completely sure what it means myself.
The problem is that "rashii" is a suffix that connects to a noun X and
means "like X" or "in the way of X".  So "kodomo-rashii" would mean
"like a child" or "childish".  But the song lyrics here just have
"rashii" ungrammatically by itself (in its adverbial form "rashiku").
I don't know why it has quotation marks around it in the lyrics.

My guess is "I'll do it my way", but what do I know?

>>This was actually the firstepisodeof SuperS that I saw.  I had seen
>>S and Stars, but like many people on afsm I had no desire to watch
>>SuperS -- I had heard so much about how boring and slow it was, how it
>>was all about Chibi-Usa, how it was kiddie, etc.  But several people
>>said thisepisodewas funny so I downloaded it off an FTP site, and
>>then went ahead and downloaded the rest too (and after that I got the
>>videos; actually I still haven't seen the AQ part on videotape, only
>>on .rm file).

>I'm pretty sure that I watched SMSS in order from the beginning,
>initially from second generation VKLL tapes. The last 17 episodes (the
>AQ arc) was done in a a single 8 hour marathon with a group of
>friends.

I watched most of the AQ arc in one or two sittings because I wanted
to finish it before I went home for Spring Break (from college).  I
hardly remember the ending at all; I was sort of watching it in an "I
have to finish this before tomorrow" mood rather than "I want to watch
all these because the story is compelling".

-Chris

Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: