Best wishes for the release of yet another one of Fr. Nascimentos'
publications.

It appears that Annette is a moderator of Saligao-net.  Why does Saligao-net
need to be moderated?

Are there heavy and hot discussions here?  I know with Dilip and myself on
this list, who knows what might offend list members.

Ah well, not a problem... just a thought.

Kevin