Sometimes, after a late night shift, I notice the streetlights burning maybe
an hour or so after dawn. Since my home is close to main switch of one
section of Sonarbhat, it's easy to walk 200 metres and switch it off.

I wonder how much power must be getting wasted due to the late switching off
and early powering on of the street lights. Who foots the bill? Is it the
panchayat?

Also, if you're close to one mains, it might be worth switching power off
when you see it being wasted despite the sun having risen... just a thought.
FN
--
Frederick Noronha :: +91-832-2409490
ANOTHER GOA: http://tiny.cc/anothergoa

--
This message comes via the Google Groups "Saligao-Net" group.