Dear Riza,
Thank you for your amazing blog, Wow ! good going. I liked it very much, more so as it is coming from a 13 year old Saliganvkarn. Now three in the Noronha clan of Sonarbhatt to regale the savvy crazy world and soon another one to follow. He is already flaxing his muscles and facing the screen .More power to your pen and typing Riza. What lovely photos. A happy belated birthday and may you have many more. I was happy to meet you at Ravindra Bhavan in Margao the other day. I pray for you and all at home. You are the pride of our village. and more strength to your pen and typewriter. Keep posting the Riza World Fascinating Events God loves you and we too. fr. nascimento j.mascarenhas.

----- Original Message ----- From: " Frederick FN Noronha ???????? ???????? *??????? ??????? " <fredericknoro...@gmail.com>
To: <saligao-net@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 12:20 PM
Subject: [SALIGAONET] Daughter's blog...

Riza, 13, has just turned into a teenager and is now maintaining her
blog on her own. (Earlier, I helped her with it, including getting her
to dictate 'messages' to me when she was very tiny.)

http://tangerine-trees-goa.blogspot.com/

Please could you check it out, and if interested 'follow' it, as it
would give her a boost for her writing attempts. Many thanks! FN
--
FN +91-832-2409490 or +91-9822122436 f...@goa-india.org
Saligao Goa IN http://fn.goa-india.org Skype: fredericknoronha

--