Ashley Delaney

Abreovaddo, Saligao

Bardez, Goa

403511. ph : 2409544

Sub:- Illegal Development coming up in part survey no 106 / 6 belonging to Mr Sumeet Chopra of Salmona, village Saligao, Bardez Taluka.

Sir,

I would like to bring to your attention the fact that there is sudden activity happening in part survey no 106 in Salmona, Saligao. This area is not part of settlement zone and has also been designated as an *Eco sensitive zone 1 (no development zone) *in the notified RP 2021 as it has a steep gradient.

At the moment the developers have cut the area of trees, excavated and cut part of the hill slope, and have also also constructed a laterite compound wall.

today we have also observed that temporary structures to house the construction labour are being set up on the said property. We are apprehensive that further construction activity will commence shortly and cause irrevocable damage to the slope.

As this area is *clearly not part of any legal land use change* and falls in a strictly no development zone, we request you to look into this matter and take immediate action.

Looking forward to your speedy response

Ashley Delaney

cc: The Sarpanch, Saligao Village Panchayat

Cc: Senior town planner, TCP department, Mapusa.

note : - this letter was given in on friday. today the panchayat asked for to furnish form I & 14 of the property.. i have no idea why this was asked.!!! is the panchayat hand in glove with this guy? he has taken forst permission to cut 3 tress but instead we have photographic evidance that he has cut over 10 trees!!!! with his neighbour alleging nearly 20!!!!

time for slaigao people to sit up!!!

P.S he has also cut and level the communidade steps leading to the hill. can the communidade take any action on this???

--
Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and probably
doesn't contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or