Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 05:25:48 -0800
From: goanch...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE:[SALIGAONET] Notice of Death: Pralad DaCruz
To: saligao-net@googlegroups.com

Dear Joe and the Cruz family,
I am deeplly saddened by the news that Pralad passed away. Just last night I
was informed by my Mum in Saligao that he was ill and did not have much time to
live.
I did not spend much time with Pralad, but the little time, I did left me in
awe of his laid back personality and wonderful music talent. I am sorry that I
will not hear his music and want to wish each and everyone of the Cruz family
my heartfelt sympathies.
Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, Mavis my classmate and childhood
friend and with his children.
Chris, Lynda, Alison and Julian De Souza