What a delightful choice !  I wonder how many of these are propped just to cut
some other chaps votes ?

Last election the Saligao constituency had 15,408 votes.  If it were the same -
and votes were equally divided , it would be 1,500 votes per candidate ??  what
a joke !

This year the constituency is enlarged - I am not sure what the new strength
will be, and more importantly what percentage turnout will we see.

It will take Divine intervention to save Saligao and Goa.

sanjeev