On 28 February 2012 08:51, Helene Derkin <heleneder...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You might find this link enlightening... http://myneta.info/goa2012/
>  Everything you wanted to know about our candidates - of course how accurate
> it is, is a whole conference in itself.

Without intending to defend anyone, keep in mind that this "criminal
cases" thingy might be a tad misleading. For instance, the Parish
Priest of Velim currently has an "attempt to murder" case slapped
against him.

We have a serious problem, actually two. For one, the criminal justice
system is highly politicised. Secondly, the wheels of justice move
slowly. Which means it might be decades (or never) before someone is
acquitted or convincted. FN
--
FN +91-832-2409490 or +91-9822122436 f...@goa-india.org
Books from Goa,1556 http://scr.bi/Goa1556Books