Ashley, as you no doubt know, starting construction WITHOUT obtaining a
Construction license is completely ILLEGAL.  We have seen the file under
the RTI, and there is no construction license obtained.  The village
Panchayat/Sarpanch have themselves confirmed that they HAVE NOT ISSUED A
CONSTRUCTION LICENSE for the tower, hence the work being done on the tower
at the site is illegal.

If Cyril claims that he indeed has the construction licence and other
necessary NOCs, then the onus rests on him to produce them for the benefit
of the village.

Juhi Prasad