We're all pretty sure Sanjeev wishes or means very well for our dear Village of Saligao.
His is a Pretty long list  indeed  :)
NO harm is making all our wishes known to our Dear MLA.

Like a simple old Saying in Konkani goes.......
If you want to have a Goat very badly
then we must try Praying  and asking God Almighty for an Elephant.......
You'll almost surely get a Gat at least !!

Post Goa Elections so many Jokes Are going around.

One good one is....

Fish in Goa is now available in abundance and much cheaper than before.
Reason -  The Alemaos and their Clans are back on thier Fishing Trawlers..
Yes ! Working Hard.......Other sources of Income have dried up.

Seriously, does anyone know of our Hon. MLA Mr. Dileep Parulaekars E-mail Address?
or perhaps his Office Tel no?   Kindly advise.

Nice Weekend ALL.

Maxwell C>

----- Original Message ----- From: " Frederick FN Noronha ????????? ???????? *??????? ??????? " <fredericknoro...@gmail.com>