This is among the most amazing stories to emerge out of Saligao in recent
decades, in my view. I think Donald is doing an amazing job. He has also
inspired many others:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A
Please join me in warmly congratulating Donald. For some time now, I have
been hearing his work. But this is the first time that he has himself
spoken about it at length on the social media.
Wonder if there's any way we on Saligao-Net could help in his ventures.
Frederick

- *"I'm not a real programmer. I throw together things until it works then
I move on. The real programmers will say ‘yeah it works but you're leaking
memory everywhere. Perhaps we should fix that.’ I'll just restart Apache
every 10 requests." - Rasmus Lerdorf (creator of PHP)*

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;>
Sender
notified by