From: saligao-net@googlegroups.com <saligao-net@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Anna J Sequeira <sequeiraa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 8:59 AM
To: saligao-net@googlegroups.com <saligao-net@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [SALIGAONET] Nicholas Sequeira, happy diamond birthday

Happy 75th birthday Nicholas! May you continue to enjoy good health, peace and
happiness in Saligao. You continue to inspire and motivate a lot of
Saliganvkars all over the world. Warm regard to Clara and the rest of the
family.
Queenie Saldanha Sequeira.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 10, 2019, at 2:43 AM, Frederick Noronha
<fredericknoro...@gmail.com<mailto:fredericknoro...@gmail.com>> wrote:

>From Maxwell Coutinho in Abu Dhabi: Nicholas Sequeira 10.9.2019
75th Birthday!

Dear Nicholas,

>From all your wellwishers here in Abu Dhabi and Saligao, here’s wishing you a
>very joyous 75th birthday, amongst your close famille and friends.

Nicholas, still debonair and youthful as ever is like our evergreen hero
Amitabh Bachchan.... so lets all wish him many more happy, youthful and
healthier years to come.

Nicholas quit Abu Dhabi prime time as a Sales Manager of a reputed firm when he
still had more years left for his retirement.

This rarely happens in these lands and he wanted go back to his dear village of
Saligao, enjoy the rest of his life and give back to Goa what he could.

He did it all par excellence in the course of time.

He was one of the founder members of the SCCC - Saligao Civic Consumers Cell,
perhaps the first in Goa, founder member of ASRO - a Home for Destitute Women,
choirmaster at our Saligao Church and still is. Operates his own choir group
for all occasions, etc etc. He does it all with serious dedication.

He had other exceptional qualities too.
Nicholas is a music maestro-conductor, A good musician on the keyboard and on
the guitar,

He can read and ‘write’ music very well too,  sing loud and clear up front, and
speak ex-tempore at any occasion. He is a natural and good Ballroom dancer too
i did see myself.

Nicholas grew up in a music family.  His father Tertuliano operated one of the
finest Jazz cum Pop bands  “Merry Makers” in our side of Goa.

It is believed that his father depended on him very much, so much so that
Nicholas had to cut short his honeymoon ... for the obvious reason :)

Well another huge talent of his is in his green fingers. He has nutured his
very beautiful garden in front of his house.  Kept winning the best prize in
all Goa competitions year after year.  It is believed that later on he was
requested not to take part so as to give others a chance to wiin :)

During his long stint here in AD it was nice to see him as a Saliganvkar up
front conducting the choir is this huge parish.  Probably one of the best we
had ever.

Nicholas now lives with his lovely wife Clara.  His two children Charmaine and
Neville are based in Abu Dhabi.

He lives in his beautifully re-done up family mansion in Sonarbhat, close to
Lourdes Convent.

Happy Birthday big boy!
God bless and all the best.  May all your dreams come true.

Saligao-Net is at http://groups.google.com/group/saligao-net
"Saligao-Net" group.
saligao-net+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:saligao-net+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/saligao-net/CAMCR53%2B76E%3De6CAhskGA6TuoNVyN%3DVFKc%3DbPXwqDZ%2BuppfDx5A%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/saligao-net/CAMCR53%2B76E%3De6CAhskGA6TuoNVyN%3DVFKc%3DbPXwqDZ%2BuppfDx5A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/saligao-net/9E285377-EE84-4906-B296-1EF45717ECFE%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/saligao-net/9E285377-EE84-4906-B296-1EF45717ECFE%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Saligao-Net is at http://groups.google.com/group/saligao-net