Dear Annette, Nancy, Christine& Maureen, Bosco, Val, Ashleyand Fredrick,
 I had sent you special greetings to-day but sorry to say they have been all rejected by the server. Kindly do me a favour and send me your correct e-mail addresses. In the meantime I shall pray specially to you, as well as all Saligao netters and Saligao parishioners. May Baby Jesus Bless you and your families. Here in Vasco, the second biggest parish in Goa catholic population wise, we are busy. Glad to have made some time to wish you. Have a joyful Christmas,Season's greetings and a Grace-filled New year 2004. Love And prayers. Fr. Nascimento mascarenhas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]