Hello SaligaoNetters

Earlier this morning I had sent a mesg to Saligao net on reading the news about Fr. Freddy as per details given by Daniel. I noted now that he has given more news & the tragedy is that 3 people passed away in one go. This accident is reminiscent of the one some years ago when members of Remo's Band lost their lives at one go. God knows best!

Once again my sympathies to the bereaved families & I pray that God grants eternal rest to Fr. Freddy, Mr. Cardozo and Mr Frankie. What a tragedy! Cant get over it.

I must correct the mistake I made earlier this morning when I mentioned my memories of Fr. Freddy. My error was in mentioning that Fr. Freddy's mother's relatives were from Muddavadi. I was mistaken, sorry! I realised my mistake on playing the casette that Luwell has here with him - I think it's called Niz Mog - was that the Drama in which Laura & Fr. Freddy sang in harmony? I feel really sad! I can still picture him celebrating mass at St. Anne's Chapel since he used to come from the Seminary at that time on his motorbike, if I'm not mistaken.

Rico, we thought that we needed to get some news going on this Net, but I could have done without this terrible news. Anyway because of the Net & Daniel, I was able to inform some of my Saligao friends in Canada (who are not on the net) who knew Fr. Freddy too & have good memories of him. They were shocked & surprised as they have not seen anything on the newspapers, since they didnt know Daniel was first to get the news this morning.

Once again sorry for my mistake.

Take care.  I shall remember the three souls in my rosary tonight.

Goodnight to one & all
Annette