Hi Seby: Interesting issues. Thanks for reminding...

The children's park was a voluntary idea... it needs to be taken forward.
The most promising person on this is architect Dean D'Cruz, who has
created a superb park near his Defence Colony office in Porvorim. Copying
this to a prominent Saligaokar.

My friend Francis Ribeiro is back at work. Thanks to all who sent
messages. What I'm not sure about is whether he's back on Saligaonet,
since his address got changed in the past. Please do ask him to rejoin,
Savio and any one else reading.

Lastly, what has been called a "sound ban" is more a noise-pollution ban.
If you aren't priviledged to be a tourist or a holidayer in Goa, getting
your ear-drums blasted after 11 pm can be quite irritating. I think parts
of Saligao also suffer from this problem. In the past, people partying or
celebrating festivities didn't use 10,000 watts of sound, and they enjoyed
as much or had their prayers heard as well.

FN