Dear Fr. Nasciment,

I am sure that like me, most other people from Saligao, particularly those living away from this wonderful village,
will thank you for the trouble you have taken to walk down this road and tell us all that you saw.

Your description brought a lump in my throat because of fond memories of the past, and took me back to some of
the most wonderful times I spent as a child, whenever we were on holiday in Saligao. (I too, remember going into the river
with an empty jam jar trying to catch fish....of course I know better now, and would never do something like that!)

Thank you again, and thank you for always telling us such wonderful things about the village, the beautiful church,
and the people of Saligao.

Best wishes,
Maureen