From: "Val Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please do continue the debate about the location of project co-ordinators. Maybe it will motivate me to move back to Goa :-)

Huh???

Meanwhile, last Sunday (June 20) I met with Fr Nascimento at St .......
As soon as I am ready with the detailed plan, I will post a summary of it to the list, and keep you all informed of the progress of the project as it moves ahead.

This is nice of you Val, thanks for the update. Good luck, all the best, etc.

Well Ashley, your fears were unfounded, things are moving on as will the rest of the items on agenda with all of you guys & gals working together.

What will happen to ....your busy schedules I wonder, I'm sure all are busy with their jobs or studies ...anyway why am I worrying over this? It's your baby now! And looking after a baby is no easy task is it?

I'll take the easiest task, or maybe I should ask permission - can I be one of the cheerleaders? Didnt see that post created yet though...oh well!...

Good luck to all of you!

Have a nice day
Annette