Hello Fr. Nasciment,

Hope you are better this morning after 24 hours rest. Just in case you are not allowed to sit at your PC, Daniel please pass on mesg to Fr. Nasciment as a favour as I know you are the nearest to him in Vasco.

From: Nascimen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is to inform you all that this morning after the 2nd mass which I celebrated, my diabetes went very high and it resulted in heart problem. The doctor has curtailed my activities ...

Ah! Fr.! The wine you drank at (2?) masses that you celebrated??? got the sugar skyrocketing, after all it is fermented eh? Or you ate too many mangoes & indulged in too much cake at the birthday party??? So Dr. curtailed your acitivites after you did the damage - grrh! Hereafter, do go slow & take it easy as the postings of the Vangodds are still incomplete - very tedious job I think, hence your Ticker rebelled. So give it a well deserved rest please.

and hence it will not be possible for me to send you Saligao News which I felt could now be taken by some one younger, more energetic and fit and also based in Saligao.

Oh what a pity! I liked these snippets of news - never mind! I'm sure some one else will be kind enough & send us news of Saligao now & then as you have suggested. As for being energetic & fit, Fr.you still are that, think that way since you were able to walk through Saligao recently,(unlike us who can just about manage 20 minutes of walking a day & we huff & puff) it's just that sometimes that Ticker of yours gets a bit stubborn.

My prayers are with all Saliganvkars and God bless you all . Kindly keep the Saligao spirit moving higher. With much love, warm wishes and prayers.

Yes, we know & yes we will try. The wishes & prayers are reciprocated.

Take care
Keep calm & cool
Regards
Annette

PS: Fr. Nasciment, dare I say it? Now that you cannot talk to the people in the Church, nor to the Netters on the PC, you will be talking, albeit silently, more to God (besides the minimum talk to your Dr. of course) so You & all of us Saliganvkars are going to benefit even more from these talks eh? Thank you! Hope you are smiling!
Get well soon!
Annette