Ooh la la! what a list!

From: Nascimen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This list needs to be updated and I need the help of the readers to do it. However I am giving here the data I had collected with few others, yet much is to be done .So kindly contribute to the list, and many thanks in anticipation.

*Doctors and Surgeons: Dr. Kenneth Afonso, Dr. Carole Afonso, Dr. Robert Vaz.

Although not a Dr. of Medecine, perhaps we could mention Dr. Kenneth Figueredo (son of late Adolfo Figueredo & my immediate neighbour & based in Washington) - PhD. (dont know in which field, will check it out)

*Educationist & Teachers; John Carneiro; C.M.Vaz, David Fernandes; Pamela Fernandes, Simone St. Anne,Sr. Marilia D'Cruz, Alba Cordeiro, Monica Lobo, Emmie Sequeira, Efrem Carneiro.

I recall being told that Mary Vaz e Mascarenhas (Luwell's neighbour, daughter of Jasmin & Ditoza Vaz) now settled in Canada used to teach in Lourdes Convent in 1950's.

Annette