Hello again,

From: Nascimen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Have you forgotten Sakaram fogueiro? He entertained us during the salves
with his fire-works. Whenever he lit the gun-powder sotri he used to place
a blue cloth over his head so that his baren head( Khoddo) may not get
caught up in the fire.

Oh, no wonder! I dont remember at all because water & fire are my phobias, so even though I saw the fireworks during the salves, I watched from quite a distance. Wouldnt know about Sakaram & his blue cloth. Was more interested in the music & the bands & the conversation. I recall my granny talking about papads in relation to a Sakaram, but .....couldnt connect Mr. Carneiro's use of name.

So Prof. Johnny who knew him a figure in saligao used this word figuretively, as if
to say who does not know or by Sakaram.

Yeh I now get the imagery & hence understand the use of this name.

Well I know who is Fr. Fox but this one I will reserve in secrecy unless Mr.John carneiro wants to give it up.

Luwell was guessing that it was perhaps you, Fr. Nasciment,.... but like I said, I'll wait for the answer by reading the next instalment, I'm sure the truth will appear! Wont it?

Have a relaxed day
I'm sure you remembered us all during the celebration of the Mass Fr. Nasciment.

Annette