To view the story with picture go to the Washington Post site

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A11983-2004Oct6.html?referrer=emailarticle

The Radio station that ran the contest also has a bunch of
pictures at

http://www.hot995.com

Quentin is currently visiting Toronto and will be at a 6:30pm
healing Mass at St. Peter and Paul's church this evening.

The results of his laprascopic tests on Monday were positive and
he will be undergoing surgery in 2 weeks.  Your prayers will help
him and his family through this difficult time.

As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving here in Canada, we should
all be thankful for what we have been given (whether earned or
won legitimately ;) while remembering those that are less
fortunate, including all the animals that will be sacrificed for
feasting this weekend!  When we consider that we share a majority
of our genes with them, it makes it more difficult to justify
their slaughter.  Can you tell I have been reading a powerful
book on the emotional lives of farm animals 'The Pig who sang to
the Moon' by Jeffery Masson.  This is the third book of his that
I am reading, the others being 'When Elephants Weep' (on the
emotional lives of wildlife) and 'The Emperor's Embrace' (on
fatherhood in birds and animals).
http://www.jeffreymasson.com/pig_release.html

Kevin
ps. I have been vegetarian for almost 3 years /ks