From: Frederick Noronha (FN) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 22 de Outubro de 2004 10:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [saligaonet] A Saligao-linked network in cyberspace ***

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear All,

Thank you for your support and the many encouraging letters we have received
on the work we have been doing.

It is painstaking work from a couple of enthusiasts who love Goa. Involves a
lot of effort, nevertheless is worth it, and we are proud to show what Goa
is capable of producing.

You may check the portal update by clicking on the link
http://www.goamog.com .

Please spare a little of your time and help us make this project a good Goan
example.

Any comments, opinions and articles can be sent to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
Lećo Fernandes