hi everyone!!!
ok this is a very important announcement and will need everyone's help.
a company called Goa broadband Pvt ltd has started in goa.. adn THEY HAVE COME TO SALIGAO.
so far, the OFC cable has been pulled upto muddavadi til the cable operators house. from there it will be taken via ether net to everone's home who subscribes to it.
initial charge for registration one time is rs 3500/- however a discount of rs 500 is applicable if i get 10 people at least.
thereafter there are many packages to choose from.. viz. 100 mb a month for rs 300/- which is the cheapest one. or 25 hours unlimited download for rs 375/-

now.

the manager of the company will be coming to saligao on sunday evening to the cable operator, "dilip" house. we can meet him to talk more about it here.

so..

if u are interested.. please do give me a call on 2409580 or an email. u can tell ur relatives ni saligao if they wnat this service to contact me..
lots of benifits.
1) NO PHONE BILLS
2) constant 24 hr connection
3) 64kbps line!!!!!

so contact me ASAP. i ahve to start maintaining a database. this also seems like the perfect opputunity to start the computer club :-) sanjeev? rico? u interested? regards Ashley