Dear Frederick,
Greetings to you and yours from Vasco.
Do please send me Saligao Brochure PDF. Thanks in anticipation. Am very busy
here. Keep up your good work> Am reading and appreciating. Regards to Pam
and kids. God bless you all.  Kindly congratulate Sharon on my behalf. Thank
you.
One more thing. Has Val D'Souza arrived in Mumbai from London as I have not
yet heard from him. My telepones to him in Mumbai has no responseso far
that's whythis request. Please let me know and keep in touch.  Anm now
working on a book on Mormugao and Vasco as I was ordained priest in this
church of St. Andrew and there is nothing so far written about our Parish.
If you have anything on Mormugao Vasco kindly let me know.Bye for now.
Good-night. Fr. Nascimento Mascarenhas