To  Saligao Net,

The movement to retain the pristine nature of the spring is largely
peaceful and the peace keeping efforts of the people against  the
construction, as well as the persons constructing needs to be appreciated.
However, some miscreants not connected with the movement tried to damage
the builder’s sheds and someone also sprayed acid on my car damaging the
paint. This resorting to violence must be condemned and I do hope people
do keep vigilance to identify and stop anyone attempting this.

Dean.