Dear An- net,
  I am really confused now about 'the Father 'and 'the Vet',
  So lets close the topic and forget about all that,
  Since the drive to contribute towards LapTop ,
  Turned out to be a big flop,
  Lets forgive and forget and enjoy at SaligaoInstitutes annual  "Xmas - Hop "

  ALL WINE

ANNETTE D'SOUZA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Mea Culp SaligaoNetters,

I know that I'm not supposed to continue this topic on Saligaonet, but I
couldnt resist typing this message to Rico & acknowledging his posting.

Rico,

Trust a journalist to do it! Hope all of us on this Net will get an inkling
of how things should be seen. Thanks for putting it so simply, precisely &
systematically & in the right perspective (inclusive of examples) and
allowing for the misunderstandings, different ways of thinking etc. - yeh
involvement in money is a pain. Even if intentions are good, they are
misconstrued.

I agree with you on each and every paragraph including the need for an
apology because of lack of intimation to those concerned in advance. Guess
we goofed up there! We will know better next time wont we? By the way, whose
permission do we need now to continue with contribruting towards the Saligao
Institute vis-a-vis computer etc. etc. ???? Or is that going to fizzle out
hereafter?

Good luck with your photography Rico, - the shots that I've seen are really
fantastic -but then that is my view since I'm not even amateur material
considering that I've never been interested in the equipment, only in the
end result - good or not good pictures - that anyone can see if it is only
themselves to please - pictures that are pleasing to the eyes & to the soul.
Thanks again.

Ta ra
Annette