Yvonne, congratulations on writing your story about Burma. No doubt it took
fortitude and courage to continue living in a place after being savagely
attached as you briefly describe. I did hear of the story when I was much
younger but never quite believed it.

Congratulations to you too Rico for the publishing this book. Also best
wishes for what I think must have been your 40th B'day. You are a staunch
Goan and Saligavkar whom I have great respect for. Keep up your good work
with the education, support and encouragement of the younger generation, and
Saligao/ Goanet

Patsy, great to see your postings and catch up with your news. I'll try and
catch up with you offline Saligaonet sometime

Quentin, glad to know that you are being kept busy as Mr mom and that are
keeping body, mind and soul together.

Concha (aka AA Fernandes/ long Tony) good talking to you sporadically
whenever we have a chance via the wonders of Skype technology.

Annette, I was going to say something, but I'll let you have the last word
before I start! I'll catch up with you sometime offline Saligaonet

Fr Nasciment, certainly miss your postings of ancestral Saligao. Hope your
health is improving and certainly hope to see you continue your postings
once again.

The last few months I have been away in the Central Highlands of Queensland,
AU. At a place called Middlemount. The closest "big" town by small town
standards is Emerald where Richard (Nicholas's brother from Saligao) lives
with his family. I have been fortunate to spend quite a bit of quality time
with Richard and his family on every alternate Saturday that I spend away
from home.

Presently working with a German company called "Schade" who are building 5
coal stockpile and reclaim machines for Anglo coal in the Bowen basin. As I
do not access my email at work, it is quite difficult to catch up with the
150 odd messages that sit in my inbox along with another 150 off spam
messages that accumulate in the 10 days that I am away from home. The site
is also a remote site and mobile phones do not work in most areas except the
construction site which is noisy!

Anyway, those are my excuses for not posting any emails to the Saligaonet,
and I am sticking to them..!

I take this opportunity to which all the readers of the Saligaonet the Best
wishes for the New Year 2008. May you have peace in your hearts and within
your families. May you suffer only from good health through the year.

God bless

Louis

(so-coi-lo)

Louis Photography
Anytime - Anywhere - All you do is call:
                           +61 (0)418  711  806
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                       www.louisphotos.com.au
<http://www.louisphotos.com.au/>

My Studio is the World!

Every Masterpiece begins on a canvas of Opportunity.

My prints are copyright and may not be reproduced by any means. If you do
require to reproduce them for any reason, please let me know and I will
quote you the full  size files with full release.