Thanks Grace,

I'll try getting in touch with them again, sometime
soon.

Patsy

--- GODINHO GRACE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> memories
> > of past FN.
> >
> > all I know abt Dad was that he used to take ppls
> > sweetpotatoes n water melons to mapusa market on
> > fridays..n had a lot of these football match
> > watchers as his friends..in front of Aula at the
> > junction..like a few ppl i can remember as his
> > friends..Atmaram from donwado, ferns bar
> owner..dont
> > know his name..it feels nice to relive old
> memories
> >
> > GRACE
> >

> > "Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक
> > नोरोनया]"
> > wrote:
> > On 19/02/2008, GODINHO GRACE wrote:
> > > Anthony has not only missed out Grace...but
> there
> > are more to it...Vanessa &
> > > Mario.May be I was not born then for him to
> > remember but if he knows Osmond
> > > as a baby then Vanessa too was a baby.!!!Oh yes
> he
> > remembers my dad
> > > too..driving a cab...wow~!! But Annette, who is
> > lillan..I dont figure out
> >
> > Grace, I remembered your dad too, a popular figure
> > with a smile on his
> > face ... he looked like a mix of Greg and Jessie
> :-)
> > if I recall
> > right.
> >
> > Those were the days when boys of our age all
> wanted
> > to become drivers
> > -- preferably a bus or truck driver if we could
> > manage it! Those were
> > also the days when there was no television, and
> the
> > Government's
> > propaganda arm went around showing 16 mm movies in
> > villages.
> >
> > I remember very clear one incident. We were
> watching
> > a movie at the
> > church (somewhere near where the outdoors pulpit
> > is). It must have
> > been around 1970, just after the "man goes to the
> > moon" thing. The
> > Apollo movies were all over the place. After some
> > moon movie, there
> > was a local documentary. And one of the things we
> > noticed was Grace's
> > dad's car ... if I remember, it's number was GDA
> > 444. (There were very
> > few cars in Goa then, still.) All of us kids were
> > thrilled.
> >
> > FN
> >
> > PS: Grace please try to get your other brothers
> and
> > sisters onboard Saligaonet.
> >
> > --
> > Frederick Noronha http://fn.goa-india.org Ph
> > +91-832-2409490
> > The Goa books blog: http://goabooks.wordpress.com
> > Goa1556 (alt.publishing.goa):
> > http://goa1556.goa-india.org

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at
> giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo!
> Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New

    • Re... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
      • ... Tony FERNANDES
        • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
          • ... GODINHO GRACE
            • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
            • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
              • ... GODINHO GRACE
              • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
              • ... Patricia Nazareth
              • ... GODINHO GRACE
              • ... Patricia Nazareth
              • ... mferna6612
              • ... mferna6612
              • ... Albert Da Cruz
              • ... Patricia Nazareth
              • ... michael fernandes
              • ... GODINHO GRACE
              • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
              • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
              • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
  • Re: Re:... Daniel F. de Souza