Dear all:

Two issues we on Saligaonet might be able to take up, and highlight ...

* Along the Saligao-Parra road a number of the former coconut trees
(most of them) have grown old with age, fallen down and died. A few
have been replanted along the Saligao end. Can we lobby through
newspapers (letters-to-the-editor etc) to draw the attention of the
authorities to replant the same?

* Saligao's market (at the Tinto) is at a dismal state. Do the others
agree that this might be an issue worth campaigning over?

* Till date, Saligao has lacked a government-run village library.
Don't we deserve one of these? --FN