Title: RE: [SA-list] Servers Alive alive?
my last message was 8/29/02 7:35pm central time.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:48am
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Servers Alive alive?

This used to work well for me.  I would get a message every 60 minutes.  Lately, the messages are sent every 3-4 hours (it's not consistent)...

I verified tat I had the "e-mail every x minutes" set to 60...

Anyone else not getting their keep alive e-mails on a regular basis?

Andrew Everhart
Conseco IT Automation
317-817-4042 (work)
888-506-5409 (pager)