Dirk

Something that I forgot to add.  I also have dependencies set-up.  So if the
ping of the Server in question is down, then the other related checks don't
process (unavail).  When I rebooted the server in question and when it came
back online, the ping check to the server was still showing down.  I tried
using the update on SA, but no effect.  I tried stopping SA, closing it down
and then reloading the program.  The checks still didn't clear.  Finally, I
rebooted the SA machine.  After the SA machine came back online, everything
was almost ok.  After a few cycles, everything was showing UP.

Am I missing something here?

Ben Hayes

Misys Insurance Management Limited
Cavell Court, 7 North Street, Peterborough, PE1 2AB.
Tel: 01733 555559   Fax: 01733 344193
www.misysim.co.uk

This message is intended for the named recipients only. It may be privileged
and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this mail, please
contact us immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed
in this message are the sender's own and do not necessarily represent the
views and opinions of Misys plc.

Misys Insurance Management Limited is a member of the Misys Group of
Companies.
Registered Office: Burleigh House, Chapel Oak, Salford Priors, Evesham, WR11
8SP. Registered in England Number 1992860.