From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ung Yi
Sent: Tue Oct 15 3:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] Error message when Slive is started and having can't configure to check SQL

Hello I am new to Slive.

I am having trouble getting Slive to check Sql Servers 7.0 or 2000, it only wants to check SQL Server 6.5, the option for the other versions are grayed out.  I have the SQL Server Enterprise Manager for SQL Server 6.5 and 2000 loaded.

The other problem I noticed is
when we start the Slive we get folloing error message.

Execution cannot continue as the language dependent resouce file c:\resources\1033\sqlsvc.rll could not be found.

Thanks,
yi