It's actually really easy to do.  Set up a web page that returns "ALIVE"
all the time except at whatever time you want to check, and at that time
it should return "EMAIL" (or whatever else you want to say, as long as
it's not "ALIVE").

In pseudocode, it would look like this:

If timenow >= 7:55 AM and timenow <= 8:05 AM then
        Write "SEND A MAIL NOW"
Else
        Write "ALIVE"

Then, set up a URL check in SAlive to hit that web page looking for the
word "ALIVE".  All day long, it will think everything is running fine,
but from 7:55 to 8:05, it'll show as "down" and send an email.

If you're running IIS, I can write the code for you if you want.  Pretty
easy.

Brent

Brent Ozar - UniFocus
"It might seem easy enough, but computer language design
 is just like a stroll in the park.  Jurassic Park, that is."
      Larry Wall