From: Barry George [mailto:Barry.George@;DougallMedia.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] Exchange Monitoring

Does anyone have any feed back on monitoring Exchange stores. We had a
situation last week where our server crashed, came up with corrupt data
store and the store would not load. The SMTP side still answered the
call from SA, giving an UP which it should have.

Thanks for any ideas for better monitoring. I don't expect this to
happen often  :-)

Cheers
Barry