From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:salive-owner@;woodstone.nu]On
Behalf Of Ferd J Summer
Sent: Mon Oct 28 10:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] disabling netbios

As an ongoing security effort, we are disabling netbios and eliminating
administrative shares on our production servers. The space checks, services
checks and perfmon checks no longer work.

I would prefer staying with the normal spaces,services checks and perfmon
checks and not use SNMP checks do to the complexity and difficulty of
maintaining them. Any suggestions???

Ferd Summer
CSC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]