check the logfile for an errornumber.

dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu Nov 21 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] Perfmon problem when SA is running as a service

Hello all

I've download the latest version from Nov 20. Perfmon now works when SA is
running as a service but only with the NT Domain administrator account.
I've created a ServersAlive account in the NT domain with Domain Admin
rights but this doesn't work. When clicking on "Select Perfmon counter",
the message is : "Error authenticating towards remote system".
What other privileges should this ServersAlive account have ?
I'm so close to the final solution !

Regards

Jean

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **